Friday, January 23, 2009

It’s the parallels that really toy with me

I am feeling better now. I have warmed into the headlights of the possible ten-ton truck. I am embracing the uncertainty.

And all that hippy bullshite.

Nothing a double GnT after work & passionate Sex In The Shower could not fix.

And Mademoiselle Hardy is helping the situation by singing unintelligible lyrics to me. But she sounds happy enough. So I am happy enough. In one of my brand-spanking new tops. (Fck. Yet another one I cannot cannot bend down when wearing!)

Now all I need is government to get onto the phone line & gooi me a bone of good news. And I am all set for helping the little AIDS Orphan’tjies.

And all others in the greater Karoo area who are affected by HIV. Telling them how “it” should be done.

I don’t think I actually have come face-to-face with a person affected with HIV in two years. For work anyway.

I am sure there is some glaring lesson in that fact. But I am sure it is too blinding for me to see it.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Send in the shower? Lucky girl!

boldly benny said...

Yay, it's so marvelous to have you back!
Don't put too much pressure on yourself, sometimes it'll be easy to be light and fluffy and sometimes not so much!
Things are also crazily uncertain in my profession, but also trying to embrace the "what will be, will be" attitude!

Champagne Heathen said...

Dolce - yes, I send everything from the shower. You gotta love the age of technology! :P

Others. Daaamn lucky! :)

Benz! The one thing about trying for posts to be light & fluffy keeps reminding me to look at the more positive side. After all, I don't need doom & gloom at the middle of the year, can you imagine me by August!

What ever the "Be"ing is, it had better be damn fun!