Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Post Script

P.S. The date went very well.

P.P.S. First exam went fine. I wrote twenty pages on the American infidel & how developed countries are patronising shmucks to us developing countries. Good times.

P.P.P.S. I am completely charmed & bamboozled. I am grinning like a damn out-of-control idiot. My best friend is looking at me with a perplexed side stare as of late.

P.P.P.P.S. So how's that over-luxuriant wasted-$$$ farce of a Davos treating those developed countries. Eh?

Back to studying.....

2 comments:

Patchwork said...

P.P.P.S. I am completely charmed & bamboozled. I am grinning like a damn out-of-control idiot. My best friend is looking at me with a perplexed side stare as of late.

Mwaaa haa haa haa!

YAY!!

Champagne Heathen said...

Yay nothing, I see this only leading in dodgy directions...like the crazy mad idea of a relationship. I am starting to freak out. But still grinning.