Friday, October 27, 2006

You planning on putting that where now?!?!

I just had the following convo with a colleague of mine:

Colleague: Where should I put this?
Champs: Oh, you can just put it in my box.
Colleague: You sure. Just stick it in your box?
Champs: Yeah, definitely. It belongs in my box.

I then realised something, and hoped she didn't notice me blush profusely at what we had just said.

Boys & Girls, I may see you on Monday morning. I may not. Things are happening in this here office that will be closing it down sometime Monday and apparently will only have it up & running again on Wednesday. And that is apparently the earliest estimation.

So now you get to sit back and reflect for a few days on how much I mean to your daily lives, and miss me incredibly, when you do realise. And then send me chocolates & a coupla bottles of champagne.

Have a FABULOUS weekend!!!

*Sloppy Smooches*

8 comments:

Revolving Credit said...

Would send stuff, where should we send it to?

PS. Becareful what you stick in your box, especially in the office.

PPS. Does that mean that you are getting a few days off?

Champagne Heathen said...

Ha! Not that simple! You just keep stalking.

Don't worry. I know about the office! You just never know who has been using your stapler and is now claiming it is theirs and all.

No. I work all the time. All the damn time. It means I will not have easy technological distractions at hand.

Revolving Credit said...

You should try crossword puzzles, low tech, but Dave would love it as it helps improve your spelling.

If you start to suffer withdrawal symtoms, just sms Peas or Jam. Blog via sms.

Anonymous said...

Thanks, but I have other plans.

Champagne Heathen said...

Good thinking Rev!

Or Sodoku. Sudoku? Sudoko? Sodoko? Suduku? So Kudu? I give up. Dave, please spell it for me...

Or some strange new game, Kakuro, my brother sent me the link to: http://www.kakuro.net/

It made no bluddy sense to me though. Rev, please play it for me....

(Man, I am such a whiney chick today!)

Champagne Heathen said...

Oh the pain. The rejection. Kyk, honey, best you just be sparing at least a few thoughts for me & the void my absence creates in your life. Especially as I neeeeeeed you to! *Batter eyelids*

(My eyelids are working overtime these days!)

Revolving Credit said...

'Rev, please play it for me....'

Sounds like something from Casablanca

(Aren't you proud? I could so have ywisted that last statement)

Champagne Heathen said...

Ah, thanks for being so clean and proper Rev. Interesting way to start my weekend!

Although I can definitely see some thought was distracting you with the way you spelt "twisted"!

And now I am off to drink a convention centre dry!! Bye!!