...then go look at the previous post and all the pics. Hell, I didn't waste my 1st day back at work just for not enough people to admire my procrastination "work" of photo uploading. Actually I did...waste away my 1st work day back just cause.
2007 New Years Resolutions:
Ok, to link it to the year, I am going to try for seven.
1. Get my drinking & driving under control.
2. Get more sex than I got in two-thousand-and-sex.
(Some guys please close your eyes at this comment. You didn't read it. I am not just using you for your HOT bodies, uber attractiveness, gorgeous charm, and awe-inspiring skills! You have winning personalities too. I mean you, in singular, have a winning personality. he he he)
3. In yesterday's yoga class I watched the swami guy do a move I want to be at least one spinal notch closer to by the end of this year: You sit on the floor, part your legs as wide as possible, lean as far forward as possible. The advanced guys can then put their elbows on the floor & rest their chins in their hands. The OhMyGawd-now-THAT'S-impressive swami (teacher) can lay his whole torso flat on the floor in front of him.
I reckon this move will also assist me with Resolution 2.
4. (Back again, as sadly I failed on it in 2006) Save Southern Africa from HIV and AIDS.
5. Stop whiling away my work day blogging & emailing mates, and rather actually do more office work, UNISA dumb-stupid-I-hate-part-time-study Honours, and French homework before my teacher releases the French wrath on me.
6. Discover money control, so I actually have the suitable amount to pay for a plane ticket to San Fran to my mate’s wedding, rather than maintaining it as some fantastical idea that will miraculously materialise in the postbox one day soon. And maybe have some spending money after that – but let’s not get ahead of ourselves now.
7. Learn to make sushi. Why? Cause I can’t think of anything else and I wouldn’t mind some sushi right now. Or learn how to make a kick-ass cocktail. Hell, I am just going to say, learn a new incredible skill… hmm, perhaps this can be linked to Resolution 2 in some creative way….hmmmm….
HAPPY MERRY HAPPY and all that!